Our Intent, Implementation and Impact:
We want children to:
- Have the knowledge, emotions and understanding of how to make an active, positive and successful contribution to today’s diverse society.
- Recognise and apply the British Values of Democracy, tolerance, mutual respect, rule of law and liberty
- To have high aspirations with confidence and respect for themselves and others; to believe anything is possible.
- To be able to make safe and informed decisions throughout life.
- Our RSE curriculum enables children to learn how to be safe and to understand and develop healthy relationships.